At Aberdeen Altens Hotel we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Breakfast Team Member has become available at Aberdeen Altens Hotel Reporting into the Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible to assist in the general tidiness and cleanliness of the restaurant, equipment and furniture, to take and serve food orders (and drink orders, if required), adhering to Company's and greet customers and advise them on the menu and dishes as required. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
A modern hotel just three miles south of the Granite City, The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is one of the most popular business and conference centres in the area.
An easy drive into the city, it's also ideally located if you want to discover Aberdeen and the beautiful East Coast, or Speyside and the majestic Scottish Highlands.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine|BDL Hotels because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
- We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- he Bigger Picture
- Aberdeen Altens Hotel is managed by Redefine|BDL Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
- So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
- What Are We Looking For?
- We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience of/with (insert desirable experience) is preferable but full training is provided.