We're looking to strengthen our Front of House - Breakfast team!
To us you won't just be a waiter or waitress, as Breakfast Supervisor, you'll be a key part of our Food and Beverage team. We need people who enjoy a fast-paced F&B environment to help serve outstanding Breakfasts to our guests. Our busiest time is over the weekend so you will need to be flexible to work most Saturdays and Sundays.
Your day to day;
- As Breakfast Supervisor, you will greet each one of our valued guests with a genuine smile
- Supervising the department and deputise in the absence of the Manager
- Assisting the management team in delivering quality service and a great customer experience
- Assisting with cash management and stock ordering
- To be the point of contact for any customer queries and complaints, handling them efficiently and effectively
- Taking and serving food and drink orders
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is friendly and motivated to join our front of house team, you'll need to be a morning person who is genuinely excited by a fast-paced industry.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, café or restaurant, but a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more important
You will fit in to a dynamic team in a busy location. You will need to be able to take anything in your stride as you never know what each shift could bring. We are open for breakfast from 6am and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment