JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability, and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A BREAKFAST CHEF AT THE MUNICIPAL HOTEL LIVERPOOL MGALLERY
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chefs, you will be based at the hotel on a Full-Time basis.
We are looking for an experienced Breakfast Chef with ambition and drive within the Hospitality industry. Our Breakfast Chef will have a passion for food and the charisma to inspire a team, producing high quality a la carte breakfasts at 5* consistent standards.
You can expect your working day to include the following;
- To establish key working relationships within the hotel, particularly with the Front of House team- we are one team and you will be expected to be positive, collaborative and to drive this ethos with workable solutions.
- To be highly communicative with the front of house team during service.
- To deliver excellent and consistent quality a la carte food at high volumes.
- To have accountability for the Breakfast production in the absence of the Executive Head Chef / Sous Chefs, ensuring efficient and timely food production.
- To process orders in advance of requirements, taking ownership for Breakfast stock and preparation.
- To assist in the preparation of lunch / afternoon tea / staff food following breakfast service.
- To ensure quality of food and adhere to good practice, H&S policy, food hygiene and legal compliance.
- To prepare dishes to specification with consistency, care and artistic flair.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Breakfast Chef, you will need the following qualities and skills;
- We are looking for someone who has worked within a high-volume commercial kitchen specifically within hotels. Who has an understanding of a la carte breakfast requirements and capable to manage their own workload.
- We are looking for at least 2 years' experience as a Breakfast Chef or Chef de Partie within hospitality.
- Experience of working alongside a hotel team to deliver operational excellence and team positivity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Availability to work during peak periods (e.g weekend mornings) with varied days off midweek.
- Available to work from 5.30am / 6am in the morning and work an 8 hour day, 5 days over 7.
- Pleasant personality - we are an enthusiastic, authentic bunch of individuals who truly care about teamwork and are passionate about maintaining a positive working environment!
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family across RBH and ACCOR hotels.
- An extra day's holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- Hotel F&B, Spa Treatment Discounts and Sales Incentives
- Discounted Local Parking Facilities
- A link to our extensive employee benefit portal with discounts over hundreds of retailers
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video or Search RBH Careers for further details.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com.