Can you create dishes that exceed our guests' expectations?
With exceptional attention to detail and a real determination to succeed, you'll be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You'll be passionate about food preparation and presentation. And you'll be able to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
You'll supervise the kitchen brigade as they provide freshly cooked breakfasts for guests, ensuring a smooth service and making sure that all health & safety and hygiene standards are met. You will work with the team to introduce any necessary improvements, and you'll manage and train the team to ensure that a high level of service is maintained.
You'll help other staff to acquire the menu knowledge they need to upsell'. The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of your section will also be your responsibility.
What we need from you
- A Food Hygiene certificate, and an understanding of HACCP
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Determination to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for food preparation and presentation
What we offer
- Staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern over 7 days
- Competitive salary
- Staff meals
- Entry to our employee Fair Fund
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels