The Dunstane Houses is currently looking for an up and coming Breakfast Chef who is able to work unsupervised managing the breakfast aspect of the kitchen.
Our guests remember us and return to us in part for the dining experience we provide and the breakfast is our guests last impression of the hotel and key to the experience.
To help us on this journey we are looking for a staff member with a passion for great breakfast, local fresh Scottish produce and a great attitude! We have a full time position available with shifts as per rota covering a mixture of weekday and weekend shifts alongside the kitchen team.
What the Dunstane Houses will offer you:
- Personal training and development specific to your job role
- An open and approachable management eager to hear all your ideas for our continued improvement.
- Frequent appraisals and reviews
- Visits to suppliers for familiarisation and training where possible
What we expect from you:
- Ensuring high standards of food preparation and presentation at all time
- Working with the front of house operations team to ensure any special requests are met
- Comply with all Health and Safety procedures and policies
- Working with the kitchen team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Following and managing cleaning rotas and schedules daily
- HACCAP / COSHH
- Ordering food items in line with GP goals
- Stock rotation
- Ability to manage your time
If you wish to apply please send your CV and cover letter