As a Breakfast Chef, you will be responsible for delivering a high level of food to all our guests. Working in the Kitchen you will help maximise revenue through first class food preparation and delivery.
You will embrace every opportunity to create exceptional food for our guests to provide a personal experience our guests will want to share.
Joining the dedicated Kitchen department, you will:
- Prepare and serve breakfast, lunch and employee lunches to Company standards, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Work simultaneously with all kitchen team members in a friendly manner offering an infectious smile and collaborative approach
- Have extensive knowledge of our menus and food offerings
- Adhere to all food safety and health and safety guidelines
Key Skills / Entry Requirement:
As a Breakfast Chef, we ask that you take pride in your work and have a willingness to learn. You will have a real passion for food, and you will have excellent attention to detail in order to provide consistent standards. This is a vital role in the function of the hotel and ultimately one that they will remember the most. You will be great at multi-tasking, you will be efficient at solving all guest enquiries and requests with ease.
On your first day you will begin a structured 12 week learning journey, giving you the skills, knowledge and confidence to be a great Breakfast Chef. With this in mind, we are looking for a Breakfast Chef who:
- Can deliver excellent standards
- Uses initiative
- is self-aware and able to evaluate their own work
- takes pride in the work they do
- Is passionate about food
- has the ability to multi-task and organise a variable work load
- provides excellent attention to detail
Why join Apex Hotels?
We genuinely care about our guests and each other and we show this through our family values of Trust, Passion, Friendliness and Teamwork. It's these family values that help us take our guest experiences to the next level, where we provide a personalised service to all our guests that they'll want to share.
With 10 four-star hotels throughout the UK, we like to think of our hotels as members of the family, each with their own personality and style. Although each of our hotels has its own character, whatever one our guests choose to stay at, they'll get a great night's sleep and a warm welcome. The key to it all is you, our employees.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- 29 days holiday
- Access to our state-of-the-art gym and pools
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
- Spa discount
- Referral bonus when your friends or family join the team
- Discounted room rates
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
- Ongoing training and development
Putting your safety first
Apex Hotels have fully integrated all Covid19 measures into their properties to ensure peace of mind for all our Employees and Customers. You will be able to carry out your new role in a safe and clean environment with the additions of sanitiser, PPE requirements and distancing measures all as part of your daily routine.
Our recruitment process has been adapted to ensure we can hire safely while bringing in the best talent to join our Apex Family, so we have introduced video applications to give you the opportunity to let your personality shine through. Our interview process and Welcome Day induction process will be via Microsoft Teams, an online meeting channel, which you can access through your browser or its free to download the app on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
If you are interested, click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!