At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
Great restaurant memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and importantly the food. Your passion for presentation and dedication to delivering high quality dishes will complete our guest's experience. By taking pride in your workspace, keeping your standards high, and giving our menu the benefit of your expertise, you'll create some of our guests' most lasting memories.
You'll be responsible for preparing and serving the most important meal of the day (Breakfast), providing a high standard of fresh food in a busy venue. You'll also support the brigade with preparation for the day ahead and support with Lunch/conference service where required.
- A passion for food. Creative, innovative, enthusiastic and motivated, with an experience in a similar role
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High standards of cleanliness and an understanding of health, safety and food safety regulations
- A proactive and organised approached
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Good communication skills