We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
Here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels we are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who will offer an amazing customer experience to our guests to ensure they have a Happy stay with us.
As a Breakfast Assistant
We want you to be part of a fun diverse team who work together to provide wonderful hospitality to our guests. We set high standards for ourselves so that we can surprise and delight our customers and deliver a great overall experience.
What we want you to have:
- A warm and friendly personality
- Committment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Good team work skills - we want work to be fun for all of our employees
- Have a genuine interest in providing hospitality to our customers
- To be able to work well under pressure (Hospitality is very fast paced but don't worry you'll be supported from day one and you'll be just as quick at adapting to your new role)
- Awareness of how to deal with customer complaints and how to ensure these are resolved so everyone has a wonderful stay here at Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels
- To serve food and drinks to guests, ensuring requests and queries are responded to in a timely and friendly manner
- To communicate and work effectively within a team to ensure every guest leaves with the desire to return
- Ensure all cash, charges, floats and till procedures are carried out correctly (attention to detail is key)
- To maintain the cleanliness of all public areas
- & to have fun and really enjoy a rewarding role in hospitality
Why you should come and work for us?
We offer a place where you can be / become the best version of yourself as part of a diverse team that delivers memorable hospitality and strives to exceed guests' expectations. We pride ourselves in the learning and development we offer to all team members. It's about giving you the technical skills, knowledge and communication skills and to help you raise the bar on what you would like to achieve at work.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
- Happy Rewards - earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts - we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Uniform & Meals on duty
- Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support