Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Breakfast Assistant has become available at Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre. Reporting into the Duty Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for breakfast service including replenishing buffet, clearing tables and general cleaning duties. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive 'can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience on a similar position is preferable but full training will be provided.
Where Will You Be Working?
A modern Edinburgh hotel in a Georgian building within walking distance of the city's top attractions, Holiday Inn Express - Edinburgh City Centre is a short walk from Waverley station and the Edinburgh Playhouse theatre and St James Shopping centre are litearally across the road from the hotel. The hotel has 186 guests rooms, Lobby-Bar with a huge selection of Scottish and International whiskeys and gins, 2 meeting rooms and a small guests car park. Staff members benefit from free parking on our delivery bay, just behind the hotel.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeingand our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes- to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers- hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Tips - a bit extra is always handy
- Cycle to Work Scheme- huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
- Extra days holiday for your birthday - you need to celebrate that special day!
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!