Be part of the family...
We're a family business through and through - family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
Crieff Hydro Hotel
Pretty much in the centre of Scotland, we're set in a 900acre estate in stunning Perthshire. Home from home, we've been welcoming generations of families for 150 years. We have 215 hotel bedrooms, 55 self-catering lodges, six restaurants and over 60 onsite activities- there really is something for everyone!
About the Role
You'll be part of our busy spa team - Passionate about customer service and hospitality, you'll make sure every spa visitor receives an outstanding experience. Your professional and friendly approach will immediately reassure our guests are in safe hands. Your love and knowledge of our products will also help drive revenue.
Spa opening hours:
Monday-Friday: 10:00 - 19:00
Saturday-Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00
What we need from you:
- Spa Therapist Experience - Ideally an HNC or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- Passion - a love of luxury spa products a must
- Able to Listen - we don't make assumptions; we listen to what our guests have to say - the good and the bad
- Team focus - there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable spa experiences for every guests
- Ideas and openness - we're up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to - we're looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility - there's no problem you can't fix
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits - including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available
- Training - we will make sure you get training on bamboo massages, hot stone massages, facials and product knowledge
Please note, this opportunity does not qualify for sponsorship. To be considered for this role you should already have a right to work in the UK.