JOIN OUR FAMILY
At STK we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. We are passionate about the industry and always on the lookout for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A BARTENDER AT STK ROOFTOP
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the General Manager, you can expect your working day to include the following.
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with our standardized drink recipes
- Proficient cocktails knowledge
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies
- Act professional and accommodating, always maintaining your composure
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Bartender, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- 2/3 years experience required
- Be 21 years of age
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests
- Must have knowledge of cocktails and other beverage products
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver items, weighing 40 pounds
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact email@example.com.