We are looking for a dynamic Barista who enjoys a fast paced environment to make outstanding coffees for our guests.
Your day to day;
- Creating and serving coffee will be a key part of the role but you will also support the wider food and drink team where necessary
- Supporting the bar team preparing drinks
- Taking and serving orders
- Maintaining standards and hygiene
Who are we looking for;
You will be a sociable person who is comfortable starting a conversation with any guest, have a flair for hospitality and like seeing happy customers.
We are looking for someone with previous experience of working in a busy coffee and food led operation. After all, this role is predominantly about making amazing coffee so you will being your coffee making skillset to this role! Bar knowledge is advantageous, but a passion for coffee and a genuine desire for providing excellent service to our guests is a must. It would be an advantage if you have previous experience in a bar, cafe or restaurant.
This is a hands on role, so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service.
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Barista and bar areas.
Our business is open all day every day, so you will need to be flexible with the times you are available to work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop and progress
- Tips paid regularly
- Team Hospitality Station
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Discounted accomodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Pension and Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends or family