NYX London Holborn - is the first of the luxury lifestyle hotels to arrive in the UK. At NYX London Holborn, London's electrifying spirit will not stop at the front door, but will flow throughout and inspire everything you experience, from the laidback, luxurious style to the food, drinks and one-off exclusive events.
The hotel is located on Southampton Row between the busy City and London's West End. The hotel is just a ten minute walk away from top attractions like the British Museum and fifteen minutes' walk from the vibrant Covent Gardens and Soho areas - perfect for any guest wanting to explore the City.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who will offer an amazing customer experience to our guests to ensure they have a Happy stay with us.
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great support to the Corvo outlet by facilitating open communication and demonstrating a positive commitment to your colleagues and to our customers.
What we want you to have -
- Warm and positive personality, fun to work with
- A genuine passion for drink
- Experienced in bar and drink service
- Flexibility - to enjoy working different shift patterns, including weekends and evenings (no split-shifts here)
- Good people skills - to work well in a team - we want work to be fun for all of our employees
- To be able to work well under pressure at times and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The job -
- Ensuring that the bar has everything necessary during service to keep everything running smoothly: clean glasses, enough garnishes, liquor, beer and spirits, ice cubes, etc
- To communicate and work effectively within a team to ensure every customer leaves with the desire to return
- To maintain the cleanliness of all service areas
- To have fun and really enjoy a rewarding role in hospitality
- Stock and Wastage Control
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself bonuses by referring a friend to work with us.
- Coffee and Meals on duty, plus service charge.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.