What we can offer you:
We can offer you an exciting and rewarding opportunity for 2023. We are looking for dedicated, ambitious and hospitable individuals to join our core team to help us make Balmoral Arms one of the best 5 star inns in Scotland.
It's going to be an exciting year with lots of opportunity for creativity, team input, professional development and career progression.
- Hourly rate between £10.50 and £12 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
- Option of live-in accommodation
- Variable shifts
- Comprehensive induction and full training
- Excellent team meals
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Perk Box - lots of retail discounts
- Birthday holiday
- Long Service Award - Each year on your annual service anniversary you receive a voucher for a one-night Dinner Bed & Breakfast stay at a Crerar Hotel of your choice for 2 guests
- Discounted accommodation for you, your friends and family
- Employee of the month award
- Recommend a friend up to £250
- Contribution of up to £250 towards your driving lessons
- Pet Bereavement Day
- School Start Day
- Discounted Spa Treatments
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Online GP and Prescription Service
- Online and helpline employee assistance programme
- Occupational Health
We want to offer our guests the best Scottish experience possible and your role will be to help us deliver that.
Balmoral Arms is located in the historic tourist village of Ballater in Royal Deeside. The village is just over an hour's drive away from Aberdeen or 1 ½ hours by bus. It is a friendly village with a great community. There is a supermarket, post office, cafes, restaurants, pubs and a collection of shops. The region is famous for its river and magnificent mountain scenery, and attracts many hikers, mountain bikers, fishers, skiers and tourists. The hotel itself has 46 bedrooms, a bar and a restaurant and has recently been designated by the AA as a 5-star Inn. The hotel has a positive and friendly team.
Working for Crerar Hotels is more than a career, it's a lifestyle. Enjoy riverside walks on your days off or go canoeing or mountain biking after your shift. Due to our stunning location, we encourage our colleagues to explore the best of our beautiful country and have fun along the way.