We're looking to strengthen our Bar Team!
As a Bar Team Member, to us you won't just be someone pulling pints, you'll be a key part of our business. We need people who enjoy a fast-paced F&B environment to help serve outstanding drinks to our guests.
Your day to day;
- Greet each one of our valued guests with a genuine smile
- Taking and serving drink orders
- Helping to clear and lay tables in the bar area
- Support any other areas of F&B if needed
- Giving our guests the warmest hospitality and ensuring they want to return!
Who are we looking for?
You will be a sociable person who is comfortable starting a conversation with anyone, have a flair for hospitality and like seeing happy customers.
Cocktail and wine knowledge would be advantageous but, as a Bar Team Member, a passion for quality drinks is a must. It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, café or restaurant however a great work ethic and an even greater personality is much more important.
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the bar.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment