Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion?
You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Bar Team Member has become available at DoubleTree Edinburgh City Centre, home of SKYbar. Reporting into the Food and Beverage Operations Manager, the successful candidate will become part of an amazing team working across our Bars. You will be engaging, passionate about great drinks and have a love for creating cocktails. It's all about giving our guests a brilliant experience and showing your knowledge. If you're new to cocktails don't worry, we will help you learn. Just bring your personality and enthusiasm!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is Passionate about Drinks and Cocktails
- Loves customer care and is warm and engaging.
- Takes great pride in what they do.
- Loves being part of a team and creates a fun atmosphere.
Where Will You Be Working?
DoubleTree by Hilton is a vibrant 138 bedroom hotel, overlooking Edinburgh Castle. We have a wide range of busy bars and event spaces which attract guests locally and internationally. As part of an international brand we are always looking to be the best in the market and love to see our teams grow and develop.
Our iconic SKYbar is located in the heart of the city at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City Centre. Our guests can experience our limited-edition cocktails and great service surrounded by the best view in the city of Edinburgh Castle and the Fife coast. With its breath-taking views of Edinburgh and unique space, there's no better place to host an event!
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes- to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers- hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty?(this could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Cycle to Work Scheme- huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!