At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the job ...
Memories of special guest experiences come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. Within this role you'll welcome our guests, provide drink recommendations with your great knowledge of our offering, and help ensure a seamless overall experience. By tailoring each guest's experience to their unique tastes, you'll create memories as delightful as the drinks you'll serve. Your service, and the upkeep of high standards of all areas of the venue to ensure a clean and appealing location, will encourage increased revenues and great guest feedback
About you ...
- Experience within a similar environment with an outgoing, bubbly personality
- A passion for customer service with your own unique flare with strong problem resolution skills
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks. Proactive and organised.
- High standards of cleanliness and the ability to work on your own and as part of a team