Can you supervise and inspire our bar team?
We're looking for Bar Staff who can help to run the bar. You must have a strong background in the food and beverage sector, and be skilled in administration, training and customer relations.
With a proven track record in a similar role, you'll have a positive approach, excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Your drive and ambition will inspire the team to consistently meet and exceed our high standards.
You'll supervise the running of the bars, ensuring that guests receive excellent service at all times. That requires pre-empting and responding to problems, and keeping management up-to-date. You'll also ensure that all staff are following our till and cashing up procedures correctly. Responsibility for all aspects of stock management will fall under your remit too.
What we need from you
- The ability to supervise other team members
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- Confidence in handling difficult situations
What we offer
- £12 per hour
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ's and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Free staff transport (Glencoe and Isle of Mull)
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year