Are you looking for the next step in your career behind the bar?
We are looking for a dynamic Bar Manager to support the front of house team in our busy hotel. As Bar Manager you will ensure that your team are delivering excellent service to all of our guests, taking responsibility for continuously improving standards and driving revenue.
Your day to day;
- Taking control of rotas
- Managing staff levels to meet payroll budgets
- Managing and developing the skills of your team
- Being the point of call for any management issues
- Creating and serving drinks will be you're a key part of the role but you will also support the wider food and drink team whenever necessary
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the business.
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service.
You will thrive in this role if you're an outgoing person with a real passion for your craft. You'll need to create a fun and rewarding environment for your team and lead by example.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation - exposure to supervisory or management duties is essential. Wine knowledge is advantageous with a passion for food and a genuine desire for providing excellent service to our guests.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - Ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment