Black Ivy is at the very “Beating Heart of the local Bruntsfield community, we are now looking for the right characters; still in love with this amazing “Hospitality” industry and individuals that have not lost their passion and are still excited, eager and hungry to get back into working in a busy and exciting bar, restaurant and Hotel environment offering great Hospitality as we emerge out into a new safe and social environment
We have invested heavily in our property infrastructure and as part of their investment they have re positioned their external Garden area into a new and exciting outside “Terrace Eatery” offering a new and exciting Menu concept comprising of locally sourced fresh produce.
We are now looking to add and strengthen our existing team, So if you think you've got what it takes - to be part of a busy, vibrant business with an energetic team please apply!
We have a host of opportunities across the business for:
Bar and Restaurant servers
As a indvidual member of the Team you will be:
- A guardian of “Great Customer “ service helping us keep all our customers socially safe, happy and motivated
- A role model embodying the three pillars of our business culture: Great Welcomes, Great times and Great Cheerio’s
- Driven by customer experience- leading by example in delivering the perfect balance of laid back but attentive service
- Passionate about training; spotting and nurturing talent within your team
- Commercially savvy-working closely with the General Manager and Deputy to drive sales and increase profitability
- Passionate about our commitment to giving back.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive hourly rate or salary and bonus scheme along with excellent trunk and tips program
- Fantastic career progression- we want you to grow as we do!
- Reasonable working hours and a good work/life balance
- The opportunity to impact change as we evolve and be valued as the unique individual you are. Our Head Office team are still very hands on and work closely with all of our managers
- Generous staff plus friends/family discount
- Uniform provided and replaced
To apply for the above roles
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.