Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Job Reference: 00004910-1
- Date Posted: 12 January 2022
- Recruiter: The Glenturret Distillery
- Location: Perthshire. Scotland.
- Salary: On Application
- Bonus/Benefits: £22,000
- Sector: Chefs - All Levels, Contract Catering, Temp, Interim & Seasonal, Restaurant
- Job Type: Permanent
ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Salary: £22,000 per annum plus Gratuities and Excellent Benefits
Location: The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant - Crieff
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our new and exciting team at The Glenturret Distillery. Dedicated to fine dining with Michelin Star experience which is desirable, although not essential, you will be able to run a section and be in control of the intimate ambience and managing and maintaining this to the highest standards.
You will support the Restaurant Manager with the overall operation. From new starts joining your team, departmental induction and continuous ongoing learning and development. You will also create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service and ensuring your team engage guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations. Passionately learning and understanding the menu working closely with chef Mark Donald and his kitchen team. Their use of the best ingredients, sublime flavour combinations and outstanding technical skills will be matched in the front of house operation, through the wine, whisky, and cocktail lists.
What is on offer for you!
* Dedicated 3 week stage training which involves an opportunity to travel to our sister Lalique Relais & Chateaux property in France
*Fantastic development and career prospects
* Fair tronc system
* Uniform provided and laundered.
* 37 days holiday per year
* Double match workplace pension scheme
* Death in service assurance
* 30% discount within the Lalique Boutique
* 50% food discount within our fine dining Lalique Restaurant and Café
* 25% discount within the Glenturret shop including wine
* Performance Bonus
*£270 Glenturret Gift card once completed probationary period
* Onsite Parking
* Staff Accommodation
* Guaranteed Winter Holidays over the festive period due to closure of the Restaurant and Kitchen in January for 3 weeks to provide our employees with a well-earned break