Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion?
You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So get applying for this opportunity!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Assistant Nights Manager has become available at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh City. Reporting into the Nights Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the front desk overnight, providing an exceptional service, have excellent communication with strong attention to detail as well as leading a team of great individuals. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh is a 4* luxury city centre hotel boasting the best views of the castle and is home to Edinburgh's iconic SKYbar. We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers - hundreds of savings to be had
- Free meals on duty
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Training programmes - we want you to be the best you can be
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!