Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
- Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
- Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
- Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Understand and demonstrate correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Represent the Night Manger and other senior managers in their absence, taking full responsibility of the hotel Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
- Compile adequate handover to early staff / Duty Manager
- Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Manager, and produce minutes
- Conduct Health and Safety Checks and Night Walks
What are we looking for?
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.