Assistant Manager Overview:
A management role focusing on the day to day operations of this luxury country house hotel, and the strategic development of the business into the future. The key objective of this role is to ensure that sales and profitability are maximised and there is a strong focus on customer/guest service befitting this prestigious hotel.
Assistant Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the team understand and work to our core values.
- To ensure that all staff receive the highest quality training in guest service standards and the drive to maintain these standards. The objective is to exceed guest, supplier and fellow colleagues expectations at all times, whether by operations or administration.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider Elite Hotels group in all your business relationships.
- Perform Duty Management shifts as required ensuring that you are accessible and show a presence throughout the hotel interacting with guests, staff, suppliers and contractors.
- Assist the General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Heads of Department to ensure that the customer service is at the fore front of all we do assisting the service in all areas and maintaining a managerial presence at all times to guide the team and look after our guest needs.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed