Are you looking for the next step in your F&B career?
We are searching for an Assistant Manager who can support the GM & Deputy Manager in our busy Inn.
Your day to day;
- Taking control of rotas
- Managing staff levels to meet payroll budgets
- Managing and developing the skills of your team
- Being the point of call for any management issues
- Serving food, taking room reservations and looking after guests.
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the business.
Assistant Manager is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation - exposure to supervisory or management duties is desirable.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment