At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Assistant Front Office Manager has become available at Crowne Plaza Reading. Reporting into the Front Office Manager, your key responsibilities will be:-
- Assist the Front Office Manager in the development and communication of departmental strategies and goals. Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
- Assist in maximising all areas of profitability, through increased revenue generation and productivity
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction in the hotel.
- Establish and implement appropriate service recovery guidelines in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction. Respond to guest's complaints or concerns in a prompt and professional manner.
- Review guest feedback and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
- To develop interactive customer relations and to be aware of any possible future requirements and to relay such information to other Departments for the enhancement of customer expectation.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management.
- Ensure that the team are developed to provide a hospitable service in line with the operating standards and procedures and Crowne Plaza brand standards.
- To work alongside the team to anticipate guest needs, act upon and follow up guest requests and deliver a level of service and responsiveness that generates excellent customer service
- To actively support other departments and act when assistance is needed.
- To be able to perform Duty Management shifts
You will act as the face' of our company and ensure all uests receive a heart-warming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk and Club Lounge activities. You should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. The ideal individual can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Where Will You Be Working?
Overlooking the River Thames, this contemporary 122-bedroom hotel is situated on the River Thames, just a 15-minute walk to Reading Town Centre and only 10-minutes from Reading railway station. We have an open plan Bar and Restaurant concept, Leisure Club with swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna and steam room, 6 meeting rooms and a business centre, hosting small to large meetings and events.
What's In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There's open, clear communication from the top
- We've got great career development opportunities
- There's a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Everyday discounts from high street retailers
- Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
- Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
- Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
- Access to Wagestream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you access to your pay as you earn it!
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RHB is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!