Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will support and assist the Food and Beverage Manager to manage operations of all Food and Beverage outlets and deliver an excellent Guest Experience. As Assistant Food and Beverage Manager you will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards and where possible exceeding brand expectations
- Develop, manage, and train the Food and Beverage team
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food Costs, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Be highly organised, flexible and with great attention to detail
- Support with beverage control procedures and stocktaking
- Maximimise sales and revenue opportunities across Food and Beverage
- Support with appraisals and performance reviews with teams under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent communication to the team and colleagues
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience in a similar operation
- Able to meet financial targets
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure in a very busy environment
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations and pace of work
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
- It is desirable to have restaurant or food service experience within current or previous role
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- 50% Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.