JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
What you'll be doing...
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, you can expect your working day to include the following.
You will be responsible to work within all areas of food and beverage, organising and planning to ensure the operation runs smoothly and efficiently. You will liaise with the Food and Beverage Manager with regards to the running of the department. You will assist with staff training and development and to encourage them to up sell food and beverage, to continuously monitor and check standards of work and correct when necessary. The successful applicant for this role will deliver excellent customer service, have a positive can do' attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
To succeed in the role of Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will need the following qualities and skills.
- We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience of a similar role is preferable but full training is provided.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- We are proud to be a Real Living Wage Employer
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you popular!
- Incentive programmes - to keep you motivated!
- Life Assurance
- Free Health Club Membership
- 50% off in Coast & Keg
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Flexible pay with Wage stream - a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it.
- Pension - as it's important to save for a later date
- Free meals on duty
- Cycle to Work Scheme - huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme - just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.