Do you want to excite the world of Hospitality?
We bring together a portfolio of Hotel assets and brands under a common philosophy centered around delivering exceptional customer experiences, nurturing talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Accommodation Manager you are responsible for overseeing your department to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience in accordance with the Service Standards in the absence of the Accommodation Manager.
- You will be the face of the department, communicating with the Front Desk
- Maintenance and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Acknowledging guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
- Inspecting guestrooms on daily basis to ensure excellent standards and to check furnishing and equipment are clean and in good repair, paying attention to details
- Assign special daily, weekly and monthly duties to room attendants
- Checking the computer system(ONQ) throughout the day for an update of room status
- Supervise the work of Room Attendants do and take immediate and take suitable corrective action in a case where a member of staff work is below standard
- Liaise with the immediate Supervisor to ensure all sections of rooms are spring cleaned in rotation
- To be fully conversant with all Housekeeping departmental Procedures
- Assist in monitoring and controlling housekeeping procedures, including lost and found, key and phones control, security and emergency procedures
- Report and log any rooms which do not require service
- Report and log any maintenance defects found in the rooms and assigned areas
- Work in line with any other Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure smooth running of the department and communicate with each other
- Handle, follow up and communicate any comments or complaints.
- Ensure good communication with all departments
What are we looking for?
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening and weekends
- It would be advantageous if you worked in Hospitality industry previously.
What will it be like to work for Amaris Hospitality?
Amaris Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within our portfolio along with the following benefits:
- Staff, Friends & Family discount within Amaris Portfolio of hotels and also within the International brand you would work within.
- Food & Beverage discount.
- Modern, stylish uniforms.
- Meals on duty.
- Social calendar of events.
- Learning & Development for all levels.