RBH Hospitality Management are aiming to be Europe's leading hospitality management company and every member of our team must play their part in delivering exceptional service to our guests, our owners and our colleagues in order to achieve this.
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities, RBH Hospitality Management transform hotels.
The Exciting Opportunity
We are looking to recruit an Area IT Support to join the business and provide full support across all software and hardware, within a busy office environment & hotels. Primary base for this role will be in Brentford although travel to multiple sites will be involved.
As Area IT Support your role will involve a full mix of responsibilities from the day to day functionality of the business, to working on projects focused on improving and developing systems and processes to help the business grow effectively.
The Exciting Opportunity
- First-line telephone, email and remote support of desktop, laptop, printer and telephony issues.
- Liaise with team members and the IT Managers to identify appropriate levels of escalation.
- Monitor, prioritise and update service tickets in Global/Corporate Web Service Desk application.
- Log and manage service tickets with third-party vendors.
- Password related issues, provision of new users, user administration.
- Desktop and laptop build, move, add and change.
- Maintain desktop applications including anti-virus, security/vulnerability updates and backup agent.
- Proactive system monitoring and backup checks.
- Perform Daily and Weekly checks.
- Hotel site visits when required.
The ideal candidate would have good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office 365/2013/2016, Internet Browsers, Active Directory, Remote Support, TCP/IP Network, Systems Security and Cabling (voice and data).
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Opera Property Management System; Hotel Property Management & Guest Systems
- Micros POS Solutions
- Desktop/Laptop/ Server
- PCI - DSS Compliance
- SonicWall Products
What Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an individual who has;
- Ideally to have worked in a similar service role for 1 year
- Have a full UK license and own transport
- Able to work flexibly including weekends on an on-call basis
- Must be able to sustain work of a physical nature
- Must be able to display a willingness to help others
- A clear communicator - both written & verbal
- Able to work well without supervision & to deadlines
- Customer focused with attention to detail
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!