Accounts & Kitchen Assistant Overview:
As Accounts & Kitchen Assistant you will be part of our dynamic Accounts team and work under the supervision of the Financial Controller and the Executive Chef. You will support kitchen management with procurement, reporting and stock control and will be responsible for ensuring all invoices across the estate are processed on our electronic purchasing system. This is a varied role with an interesting range of responsibilities within a luxury hospitality environment.
Accounts & Kitchen Assistant Attributes/Experience:
- Be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly organised and self-motivated
- Have the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Attention to detail and good time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- IT skills and good numeracy skills are essential
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.