Accounts Apprentice Overview:
As Accounts Apprentice you will be working in our Accounts Office whilst studying towards your AAT qualifications. Your duties will include daily balancing of vouchers, payments and charges to guest accounts and supporting the other members of the accounts team, while gaining experience to support your AAT studies. We aim to complement the AAT program by providing on the job knowledge and mentorship from an experienced accounts team. You can expect regular review meetings with your Line Manager and College Tutor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to to earn a wage, develop real work experience and study for qualifications, supported by an employer that is an accredited Investor In People
Accounts Apprentice Attributes / Experience:
- A desire to build a career in Accounting
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- A team player that is adaptable to changing demands
- An enthusiastic, motivated individual that is keen to learn. You must also take ownership for your own learning and development.
- Good attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Confidence with numbers
The accounting apprenticeship will be delivered on-the-job and will also require college attendance one day a week. The working week will consist of 35 hours, over 5 working days (Monday-Friday) with college attendance included in the total working hours.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.