We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
At Jurys Inn & Leonardo Hotels, we are recruiting for a Supervisor role to join our great team in the Accomodation department. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hAt Jurys inn & Leonardospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
As an Accomodation Supervisor
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great support to the housekeeping department by facilitating open communication and demonstrating a positive commitment to the hotel and to our guests.
What we want you to have -
Great communication skills so you can chat to the team and of course our guests providing a great welcome and departure.
Flexiblility - to enjoy working different shift patterns and seeing the operation on different days of the week including the weekends as well as mornings, or evenings (no split-shifts here)
Good people skills - to work well in a team - we want work to be fun for all of our employees
Confidence with systems
To be able to work well under pressure at times and multi task in a fast paced environment
Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
The job -
- Ensure smooth running of the accommodation department in the absence of the accommodation manager.
- Supervise activities of all accommodation assistants ensuring all team members are aware of their responsibilities and are performing all duties to a consistently high standard.
- Ensure all guests are greeted in a warm and courteous fashion and tended to in a professional manner by every team member.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly rotas - ensure a balance of duties within the team.
- Coordinate individual and group arrivals and departures.
- Daily monitoring of rooms by conducting and documenting inspections of assigned rooms.
- Stock Control
- Check the status of all rooms (i.e. out of order, VIP's etc) and communicate with appropriate personnel on a daily basis.
Why come and work for us - to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture.
- Leo Points - we reward your performance with points, and what does points make .PRIZES. Whether its love to shop vouchers or that well deserved day off, you choose!
- Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
- An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future.
- Earn yourself thousands by referring a friend to work with us.
- Meals on duty.
- We have many locations in the UK and Ireland which means if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move.
- Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support.
- We help and support our local communities with lots of Charity Events throughout the year.