Would you like to work for a company that gives you:
- £500 for any new permanent team member who makes the right decision to join our team-T&C's apply
- £250, up to £1000 cash incentives when referring a friend to come and join our team - T&C's apply
- Long service recognition Cash bonus and free overnight hotel stays for services from 2 years and up.
Rewards your hard work by offering you the below team benefits when you join us:
- Perk Box - monthly freebees, Highstreet brand street discounts, free monthly movies
- Meals provided whilst on shift
- Sales incentives and initiative rewards
- Discounted / Free use of leisure facilities - Hotel specific
- Free Car Parking - Hotel specific
- Stays in our hotels at discounted prices or
- Even free stays in our hotels as one of our rewards & recognition incentives,
- Opportunities for your personal development within the Hotel Group Brand Portfolio
- Fully funded apprenticeships - T&C's apply
- Annual Holidays entitlements inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday entitlements
- Pension enrolment
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening and weekends
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences all the time
- Is the Accommodation Managers role for you for you, do you have you the skill set and experience to take on this role? then what's stopping you ???
Klarent Hospitality are recruiting for an Accommodation Manager
We offer our employees excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the Klarent Hospitality Group Brand Portfolio, we pride ourselves on ensuring that our staff are rewarded and recognised for their hard work, commitments, and long service.
Klarent Hospitality operates branded hotels in key locations across the UK and Ireland. We will nurture talent and smart investment to drive superior performance and growth.
As Accommodation Manager you are responsible for overseeing your department to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience in accordance with the Service Standards.
- You will be the face of the department, communicating with the Front Desk
- Maintenance and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Acknowledging guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
- Inspecting guestrooms on daily basis to ensure excellent standards and to check furnishing and equipment are clean and in good repair, paying attention to details
- Assign special daily, weekly and monthly duties to room attendants
- Checking the computer system(Opera) throughout the day for an update of room status
- Supervise the work of Supervisors & Room Attendants do and take immediate and take suitable corrective action in a case where a member of staff work is below standard
- Liaise with the immediate Supervisor to ensure all sections of rooms are spring cleaned in rotation
- As the Accommodation Manager you will need to be fully conversant with all Housekeeping departmental Procedures
- Assist in monitoring and controlling housekeeping procedures, including lost and found, key and phones control, security and emergency procedures
- Report and log any rooms which do not require service
- Report and log any maintenance defects found in the rooms and assigned areas
- You will ensure will Housekeeping Supervisors are working in line the smooth running of the department needs and communicate is kept open with each other
- Handle, follow up and communicate any comments or complaints.
- Ensure good communication with all departments
- Accommodation Manager will ensure that all departmental and company procedures new and old are adhered to and communicated with your team